Tonight
I close my eyes
and see delight
you and I
in dim light
intertwinned
so tight
yet so right
in love not lust
that's all I want
It's all I need
It's all I will take
All I will give
It's all I think
It's all I breathe
and my subconcious mind
reminds me of this
each night
in dreams
so tonight
again
I see delight
Wetu brings us together, connecting and unifying us through fabric sculptures, dolls, stories, and poetry, symbolizing power and resilience. Experience art rooted in African femininity, healing, and hope.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The girl the world turned from - Owefu Part 3
The Girl the World Turned From Ayuna (not her real name) is a girl with a golden smile. She shakes my hand and sits next to me smiling she d...
-
In celebration of Women, I join 7 women to portray different types of stereotypes and women in a Play called:- Edge of Womanhood which will ...
-
What is there to laugh about on a bodaboda? What is there to cry about in a Range Rover? Loving someone is the craziest thing in the world...
-
I pity you, Little woman I see you running down the streets I see you know the wonders of make up Are you flaunting or hiding something?...
Quite 'delightful', pun definitely not intended
ReplyDelete