Una nguvu jamani
Uwezo usiofahamika
Kunivuta kabisa
Kunishtua ajabu
Kunifanya wazimu
Unanguvu jamani
Wanibeba wanibembeleza
Na hata waniandalia meza!
Wa uta majivuno nani angeweza?
Unanguvu jamani
Nimeona nizielezee
Natamani niwewako milele
Niwe mfungwa wa mapenzi wako wee
Nizihisi nguvu hizo
Nguvu za ajabu
Unanguvu jamani
Wetu brings us together, connecting and unifying us through fabric sculptures, dolls, stories, and poetry, symbolizing power and resilience. Experience art rooted in African femininity, healing, and hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The girl the world turned from - Owefu Part 3
The Girl the World Turned From Ayuna (not her real name) is a girl with a golden smile. She shakes my hand and sits next to me smiling she d...
-
In celebration of Women, I join 7 women to portray different types of stereotypes and women in a Play called:- Edge of Womanhood which will ...
-
What is there to laugh about on a bodaboda? What is there to cry about in a Range Rover? Loving someone is the craziest thing in the world...
-
I pity you, Little woman I see you running down the streets I see you know the wonders of make up Are you flaunting or hiding something?...
No comments:
Post a Comment