Such a mixture
A big confusion to any reader
Like a doodle done by a stupid little kid
Colored and painted where need not to be
Such a feeling day in and night
A mixture of emotions deep to the bone
So,
Thinking… how do I ignore?
Trapped… in between two worlds
Am I sleeping or am I awake
Or could it be that I am dead?
Wetu brings us together, connecting and unifying us through fabric sculptures, dolls, stories, and poetry, symbolizing power and resilience. Experience art rooted in African femininity, healing, and hope.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The girl the world turned from - Owefu Part 3
The Girl the World Turned From Ayuna (not her real name) is a girl with a golden smile. She shakes my hand and sits next to me smiling she d...
-
I pity you, Little woman I see you running down the streets I see you know the wonders of make up Are you flaunting or hiding something?...
-
In celebration of Women, I join 7 women to portray different types of stereotypes and women in a Play called:- Edge of Womanhood which will ...
-
What is there to laugh about on a bodaboda? What is there to cry about in a Range Rover? Loving someone is the craziest thing in the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment